Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This week's sneak peaks...

It's been a busy but fun week of photographing! Saturday night, I had the pleasure of capturing a surprise birthday event at The Mansion. I had never been there before and it was beyond spectacular (the food was to-die-for as well...thanks, Julius, for feeding me!). Next up was a family session (a group of thirteen!) at the Arboretum...we totally lucked out with phenomenal weather and got some great shots. Lastly, I got to see another one of my sweet, sweet baby-planners. Gabrielle is now three months old and is the spitting image of her pretty mama. She was quite generous with the smiles despite a little cold and I couldn't have been more pleased. Gabrielle's big sister, Audrey, was all smiles too and I couldn't resist snapping a few pics of her as well!

I'm not planning to work this weekend though...we're leaving Friday for Orlando to attend a wedding and visit Disneyworld...the girls are super excited and we are looking forward to some quality family time together. Have a great weekend, and thanks for looking!

























No comments: