Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bigger really is better!

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I thoroughly enjoyed the break with my family and it was a tad bit painful yesterday being out of "vacation" mode. It's good to be back to our regular schedule though and I'm excited for the new year ahead.

My friend and fellow photographer, Kelly, shared with me how to upload larger photos onto my blog (thanks Kelly, I owe ya one, girl!). So, just trying it out and seeing what it looks like. I'm going to be making some slight changes to my blog that you'll be noticing here in the next week or so.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the larger pics!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh, I love that picture! On Monday, I wished that I had had my camera with me, because the trees did look so beautiful. They were white with ice. Surely didn't feel like Texas! Looking forward to seeing the BIGGER pics on your blog!