Monday, April 7, 2008

Fun with Family Sessions

I was busy Saturday morning with two family photosessions and what a beautiful day it was for pictures! My first session was with Nicholas, a sweet almost one-year old little boy and his parents. This little guy was one of the happiest babies I've ever met...I captured lots of smiles so effortlessly with him.























Next up were my friends, the Halpins. They have two adorable boys and we had a blast exploring the trails around Prairie Creek. Joel Halpin is the pastor of a church called The Springs...it's a great new church with lots of exciting things going on...check it out if you can.





































































Also, I have just a few more slots left for the May Blooms mini-sessions...call or email if you'd like one!

No comments: